Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Activity Days Binder Sheets

There is this group called "Activity Days" that my church does. It is kind of like cub scouts, but for girls ages 8-11. I just got put in co-charge of one such group. Since finding out about this assignment (which I am really excited about by the way) I have been very busy developing pages to create binders for both the adult leaders and the girls. It has been a lot of work, but I am pleased with how it turned out. It is not house related, but I thought I would share my work with the internet since I know that there are other groups out there that are getting ready to start another year of activity days.


Feel free to print any pages you wish for personal use only (see below). These pages are not to be reposted, redistributed or sold in anyway. I spent a lot of time making these and wish to keep them my property.

Good luck with all your activity days endeavors!

(PS. My apologies to any groups that do not meet every 2nd and 4th Wednesday.)

4 comments:

Katie said...

very cute! Thanks for all your hard work!

Heather said...

You're welcome. Glad you like them. :)

Laurie Sorensen said...

I would love to use this for Activity Days! I have tried to download and print but it says I have to pay for Sribd. Is there a way to print without being a member of that site?
Thanks so much!

Heather said...

Laurie, I will get on this when I can. I had a baby this morning so it will probably be a week. Do you have an email address I can send the PDF files to?