Monday, November 19, 2012

A Dose of Awesome-Sauce

This is me and my little sister Melissa, the art student. (In case you are wondering, this photo was taken during a break at her bridal's photo shoot.)

2010
Anyway, she is an amazing artist. She drew this lion for my son last Christmas. Isn't it amazing! I'm hoping she can draw one for each of my kids over the years.

(click to enlarge)
This piece is very appropriate for Eric. He had a very rough two-month early start in this life. But he fought his way through it and is doing so great now. He has the heart of a lion. Through that experience, I found that I have one too.

In addition to sharing sheer awesomeness, I also wanted to point out that family photos and pieces crafted by your own two hands or by someone who loves you make the best wall decor ever.

No comments: