Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year I would like a Silhouette CAMEO.

It is a fantastic personal cutting machine that will slice through anything from vinyl to fabric. The best part? No cartridges! I can choose to either download images from Silhouette's online library, or I can design my own patterns! I can even print out an image then cut it out. Not to mention that I can import any font on my computer into the Silhouette software. The design possibilities are endless!

Thanks for understanding, Santa.

Love, Heather

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hmmm, that does look nifty! I hope you have been very good this year! ;)

Heather said...

It is nifty. I have been designing things on the computer for years, now this tool is another extension of how to bring those designs to life!

(Did I mention that you plug this machine into your computer and use it to cut out designs like a printer?)

princessyaya52 said...

I have a silhouette! I LOVE it...it is so much more versitile than other such likes like a cricket...since all fonts, clip art etc...can be used from the computer...So when you are here for Christmas and you need anything before you get yours you can play with mine. :o) I am a HUGE fan!

Heather said...

Thanks, Yaya! My visiting teacher has one, too. That's actually why I downloaded the software, so I could design them on my computer then cut them on her machine. :) I can't wait to try it!