Monday, December 5, 2011

Appliance Awesomeness

I was browsing the blogsphere for a Christmas card idea, actually, when I stumbled upon this.

kevin {&} amanda
Someone used their Silhouette Cameo to make vinyl decals for their washing machine. Can I just say that my mind has been blown by sheer awesomeness. One day I hope to be cool enough to think of doing something like this on my own. In the mean time, I really need to get some pink and black vinyl to dress up my laundry room appliances!

Anyone else dressed up their appliances lately? Are you scraping your jaw off the floor, too? Want to open a pool to bet how long it is going to take me to actually get around to doing this?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is extremely awesome and creative... wow! I wonder what that crafter's toilet tank looks like? ;)

Heather said...

You know, I actually have seen vinyl, toilet decals before. The most famous of which is the nuclear mushroom cloud.