Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Up And Running And It Feels Oh So Good

Okay, so I never post twice in one day, but this feels like a special occasion. The new social media buttons have arrived and are up and running! In the words of the ever so awesome Sherry, holla! (Yeah, probably not going to say that again. I'm not as cool as $herdog.)

Anywho, you can now do all of those things I mentioned earlier today (plus email me) by clicking on one of those cute little icons (again, courtesy of MoxieTonic) on the right.


Also, a big thanks goes out to The Mama Hen for clearly explaining how to use the RSS feed thing. I probably read through a half dozen web posts before landing on hers. Thank you, Mama Hen!

And with that, I bid you goodnight.

2 comments:

The Little Hen House said...

So glad it worked for you! Thanks for the shout out! xo

Heather said...

For sure! Thanks for the great tute!