Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Being Social

I decided this morning that I am going to try being social. :o I know, it's shocking. Basically, this is the breakdown:
  1. Open Twitter account
  2. Create a Facebook page
  3. Order a set of social media icons
This last one was actually a bit of a thrill for me since it represents my first Etsy purchase. I bought the icons from MoxieTonic. I hoping to get them soon and figure out how to install them on the sidebar. This is such a great shade of purple. (Did you know that I have a little obsession with purple?)

Round Web & Blog Buttons

In case you just can't wait for the new additions to the side bar, my Twitter is here.

Twitter

The new Facebook page is here.

Facebook
The not quite as new Pinterest boards are here.

Pintrest

And my Etsy shop (sitting sad and empty) here. I would like to list a few things on Etsy, but I draw a blank when I try to come up with something to make. Any suggestions?

Etsy

Next task (after figuring out how to embed the new buttons) is to figure out what exactly RSS feed is. It's just one of those things that I've seen the icon for, but never bothered to look into it. But it will have to wait for another day. I have hungry toddlers to feed, and they wait for no one.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I have no idea what an RSS is... but I am sure you are going to come up with some wonderful Cameo projects to list on Etsy!

Heather said...

Thanks, Shannon. Your vote of confidence is much appreciated. :)

Katie said...

The Christmas gift for your sister is super cute, you could list that on etsy...

Heather said...

Thanks, Katie. That's a good idea!