Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just the Way You Are

If you haven't heard of them yet, there is a group called The Piano Guys, and I'm a fan. This is a little bio from their YouTube page:
Our vision is to create music and videos that inspire people. We want to take that music to the world and make a difference. We have something different to offer from any other YouTube channel. We like to put a new spin on classic stuff and a classic spin on new stuff. Whatever we do, we put our heart and souls into every note and frame.
Okay, now that you've been introduced, watch this video of their cover of Bruno Mars' Just the Way You Are.



I love a good piano piece. *sigh* But that isn't even the best part. Did you see those centerpieces!?!

As evidenced by this post, I have a thing for those bare branches with crystals and candles.

Pinterest
One of these days I am probably going to break down and make one for myself. I'm thinking it will go on top of my dresser or bookcase. We'll see. I'd actually have to make it first! In the mean time, feel free to check out more of The Piano Guys videos and music on their YouTube channel. Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am looking forward to seeing your branches!

Heather said...

Yeah, it will probably only take me two years to get around to it. Hahaha. ;P In all seriousness, though, my head is buzzing with ideas for materials, etc.